Saturday 20 June 2015

STAR OF Mirror Of Life UCHE NNANNA, IS BACK AGAIN.

Debo9ja.blogspot.com
'In no long time i will be cruising along, Uche Nnanna was expressing herself after a long while absence in the Nigerian movie industry. The actress who left to start a family with her heart throb is now a young mother of a son. She said, "i'm going to take Nollywood by storm" in her recent conversation with our news agents. Still, she went ahead to make her intention known about her plan of coming back; " I have been away for a while and as you very well know I am now happily married and have a son. I took time off to start a family and I guess it is time to return to my passion which is acting. I have received over a dozen scripts since I returned and right now I am currently shooting; my fans should watch out for me!” she said.

No comments: