Friday 5 February 2016

Actor Daniel Lloyd, I Have Reason I Can't Give Up My Carrier For Any Woman.

The handsome dude actor, model and former Face of Johnnie Walker, Daniel Lloyd, has written his name in gold. Recently, one of his movies, Stripped, got him international recognition. He also won Best Actor award for a film shot in Nigeria but adjudged by foreigners. The ex-manager of Timaya opens up on his career and women. Excerpt.



"I am not in any relationship. Yes, I was, but it got to a point when she wanted me to choose between her and my job. And my job is quite tasking; I’m almost everywhere. I was not prepared to give up what gives me joy. Yes, relationship compliments you as a man but I wasn’t really ready to give up my job, because that’s why people love me everywhere. I was not ready to give up what people love about me for a relationship. Yes, I loved her that much but I was not ready to let go of my career for anybody. So, right now, I am not in a relationship".

No comments: