Thursday 15 September 2016

HOW TO MAKE N200,000 MONTHLY WORKING LESS THAN 3HOURS, NO GOOGLE ADSENSE, MY TECHNIQUE WORKS.


HOW TO MAINTAIN AND STAY BLOGGING
Well, in trying to maintain and stay blogging there are certain factors you have to consider before being able to achieve that. You have to ask yourself two basic questions;
---Do i require maintaining my blog?
---How can I stay, last long in blogging?
DO I REQUIRE MAINTAINING MY BLOG?
If you take your business as a play, it will take you as one too. Your long term of practice makes the perfect knowledge. When I started with blogger (Google) many years ago I burned with that enthusiasm to start something online. But at a long run, my disappointment increased to the extent of weighing me down a little bit. I started getting frustrated when results are not coming as expected.
I went back to the drawing board, made some researches and read a lot of information books where I noticed that, I don’t have to take my blog as a joke. So, this is a mindset thing, you must have gone through a lot of mind changing situations coming to realize that this is what you have devoted all your time in building. Then, the question now becomes; did I start this to improve or to waste my time and get confused abandoning it to may be another venture? No!
These are what you should do to take control of your blog and manage it:
..Make a time schedule of how to post content on your blog and never miss your schedule. E.g. (3 times in a week basically) remember, a good plan inspires hope, though hope is never a strategy.
Follow me at www.blogtosaty.com for more orientation and how you could build a sustainable income for life.

Kingsley Anyi.
Nigerian Professional blogger.

No comments: