Monday 11 May 2015

KILLING BEFORE I WAS ARRESTED GAVE ME SATISFACTION, Said by a Cultist.

Debo9ja.blogspot.com
"I killed a member of a rival cult group and buried him in a remote village in one community". This statement was made by
Joberi Pyagbara A 20-year old man, now in police net for killing fellow cult rivals. According to Joberi, killing, before he was arrested, gave him a sense of satisfaction as a member of a cult group. On how he was caught, he said he and other cult members were arrested during a rival cult war.

He said, “I was arrested by the police because of cultism. It was during a community fight. Members of a cult group killed some of my friends and we decided to avenge and killed two. When the other cult group (Demua) came, they scattered the community. Many people ran away while they killed our friends. I belong to Dewell.
“We don’t kill, but when anybody offends us, we go after him. They (other cult group) started it all by killing our members and we had to fight back. It is true that I killed one person and buried him in my community, Eken in Khana Local Government Area. I dug a small grave and did it (buried him). As a cultist, I felt satisfied when I killed those who killed my friends.” He pleaded that he will turn a good life if the police eventually release him that, he will never be a cultist again.

No comments: