Tuesday 28 April 2015

KHALIFA DROPS A SONG FOR AMBER ROSE. ‘There’s an Empty Hole in My Heart’

Khalifa misses Rose, at least in the verse;  “Somebody Else.”  In a remix of the 'Rico Love' with Usher Khalifa expressed his feeling how dear he missed Rose. The lines definitely sounds like it is directed to his formal flame.
In “Somebody Else,” Khalifa hints at what he once had with Rose.
Thought I had it/ All the magic I could imagine/ Then it all went tragic/ Automatically I’m the bad one/ I was only doing us/ I gave you everything, a kid and a house/ And a wedding ring/ And now you talkin’ ’bout how you could do better things
How did we get this way?/Why do you entertain that bullsh*t?/Why do you even care what Instagram has to say?/Now when you see me we don’t act the same/Smiling on TV trying to hide the pain/An empty seat where you used to be with me on the plane
In the next set of lines, he admits that she’s irreplaceable.
An empty hole in my heart/ Will I ever love again?/ You had your way and you know it/ I’ve spent a lot of time in the past/ Thinkin’ bout how we could have lasted.

No comments: