Thursday 24 September 2015

A NIGERIAN PRESENTER WHO ADMIRES Robert Mugabe.

As a TV presenter, Ajifa Atuluku is  popularly known as Ayjay and has certainly joined the league of topnotch entertainment presenters on television. The broadcaster, who hails from Kogi State had an encounter with Debo9ja recently and she spoke on her journey into the broadcasting industry. “It has not been easy, because nothing good comes easily but with God on my side, I have been able to come this far”, she said.
   But, when asked by our team of correspondents about whom she admires most. To our greatest surprise, she laughed and aired her view with similar attitude with her mentor. Hear her:

" It’s Robert Mugabe (laughs). He is amazing, because he says his mind and he has no filter for words. He just says what comes to his head. I think that is a quality I like in people and I admire him for that."

No comments: