Sunday 27 September 2015

I Wish I Could’ve a Daughter, a Nigerian Actress Larments.

If you believe you don't have  a male issue, and that having only female children is a taboo in your own understanding and traditions. Here is a women who had 3 handsome male children and yet cry wolves for not having female issues.

Star actress, Omoni Oboli, has seen it all. But then, the beautiful mother of three boys is still shining through. In this interview, she coldly said it all, about how desperate she is, having a daughter. Enjoy it.

" I don’t know what it means raising a girl. Boys are very active and my boys are very boisterous but they are not destructive. I see some boys that are destructive, they come into your house, and you can’t just  take your eyes off them because you are thinking ‘oh my gosh are they going to break the glass table, are they going to do this or that?’ But my boys are not that way. I think it is because we started our discipline very early. My husband used to discipline them a lot when they were younger, from like age two.  Though, i love my boys, i still wish i could have female children" she said.

No comments: