Friday 22 May 2015

SOME HILARIOUS THINGS MY GIRL SAYS WHILE IN SLEEP. Man complained

Debo9ja.blogspot.com
 Soggybrick known as James living in New Zealand complained of some funny things his girl do say while asleep. So funny that he was moved to share some of it online. Most times he was in his computer, his girl friend always muffle some funny lines of words while sleeping. "She just talks sometimes while I'm on the computer late at night," he told ABC News. "So I take notes of them whenever they're absurd or hilarious."
Some of his girl friend's muffle statements includes:


I want the little clay things that are spread all around.
I can't do anything right now, I'm in the middle of cups.
We can't make the other one, we don't have the bigger machine.
Some random person is testing me.
I need more feet.
You're not worthy of my trust.
I feel like I have keyboards stuck to me.
How much left until the map is finished?
I can't remember why you were going to swap the apples.
Give me the flavorful items.
I can't fall asleep I'll get in trouble. Bed bed bed bed bed bed bed.
The Parmesan doesn't go like that.
The post racked up almost 5,000 hits since Wednesday.

No comments: