Monday 5 October 2015

MEN DON'T REALLY TOAST ME--Adesua.

With such a British accent, one may mistake Adesua for being more of Londoner than being a Nigerian. Absolutely, she is not a Londoner, she is a hilarious and down to earth person. 

This first class graduate of Drama and Performance from the University of Wolverhampton, United Kingdom and who is  also triple distinction holder in Performing Arts from City College Coventry, also in the UK, certainly knows her onions when it comes to role interpretation. In this interview, Etomi shared with us her relationship with the opposite sex(male counter parts) excerpt:

 
Are you in a relationship?
Personally, There are certain things that should remain undisclosed or personal to individuals and I prefer not to talk about them. So, I would not look into that.

How do you handle your male friends?
Many people tend to say that most female actresses have negative reviews when it comes to attention from male counter parts. However, people are quite respectful of me. I never feel overwhelmed by male attention because men will always be like ‘Adesua, I love you’. It is not always like that, you get people that admire you, you can just wave and say hello. People can walk up to me and say ‘you are awesome’ and I will say ‘thank you’. It’s not anything special. I have not had any wild experiences.


What about men who want more than just being friends with you, how do you handle them?
I don’t know why, men don't really toast me; maybe it is the way I carry myself. They don’t, really. Some­times, when they want to talk to me, they will assume I am already seeing someone. Said the Actress.

Good, but, Adesua should not scare men with ego-centrism hidden in appearance and out-look but, truly, that could not be how she is all that scary. Though all women may not get married, still, the beauty of a real woman is that man on her side.

No comments: